|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||SGS, ISO,Reach, RoHS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||wooden carton|
|Delivery Time:||5-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Ton per month|
|Name:||5oz 6oz Shielding ED Copper Foil 175um 210um Width For MRI Room||Thickness:||5oz 6oz，175um，210um|
|Max.width:||1370mm,1380mm||Application::||EMI RF Copper Foil,RF Room Shielding|
|Inter Diameter:||76mm，152mm||Sample:||Can Be Supply|
6oz ED Copper Shielding Foil,
MRI Room Copper Shielding Foil,
6oz copper foil shielding tape
5oz 6oz Shielding ED Copper Foil 175um 210um Width For MRI Room
1. Mainly used for MRI room. shielding of electronic products,such as transformer,cable,mobile phone, computer,mechanical treatment ,aerospace,war industry.
2. For MRI room: 2oz 3oz 5oz 6oz are very hot sale spec.
3. 1320mm/1370mm/1290mm ／1380mm width that's popular in the MRI room
4. Roll ID: 76 mm ,152mm
5, With perfect performance : > With moisture resistance> with cthermal resistance > with thermal conductivity and uv resistance
Shielded ED Copper Foil Properties
|Quality Items||General Technical Terms|
Quality of electrical resistivity
Copper Foil Shielding Features
1. Lightweight (compared with other shielding materials)
2. Copper with 1320mm width or wider , can be more easy to install, especially for roofing, wall and floor.
3. Can be used with either a monolithic RF Floor (moisture resistance) or a modular RF Floor.
4. Copper Serves as an eddy current shield for EMI Protection.
5.RF shielding for MRI rooms is necessary to prevent RF noise from entering into the MRI scanner and distorting the image. The three main types of shielding used for MRIs are copper, steel, and aluminum. Copper is generally considered the best shielding for MRI rooms.
1. can provide sample for testing,
2. can cutting width as request
3. can provide small quanity
4. can packed as request
5. any third inspection is ok .
Copper Foil Producing Process:
Copper Foil used for MRI Room application Photos:
Contact Person: JIMA Annie